Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Life Has Begin!!

helo all my dearest friend
i'm nw sit infront of d library's computer..
2hrs b4 tis i'm having a eng test..

sorry for being so "unactive" for my blog,
i cant on9 although i REALLY want to!><
if i go to cc, nid to spend $$, 1hr RM2..
almost bankrupt d...
so.. forgive me ok?
yaya...i noe u guys muz be so kind \(^O^)/

well, college was really different from secondary school
d clss timetable change daily, so does d clss room..
so... u'll c many student cant find their clss room as well..
LOLZ

futher more.. TARC is so BIG!!
...almost 2x KC gurl school...
a new student like me always cant find my clss room too as well..
i've found my head bcum bigger size..bcaz i study in a such huge college...
PITY..

i'm quite upsad bcuz i stil nid to study"hubungan etnik"
a subject tat equal to sejarah combine with moral
damn bored....

n now i live in hostel...
my roommate is a very humerous person
n she's really good^^
say hey to shu bing^_^~

ok la my guys...
nid to pasar mlm with my roommate d~
tata
muackz

No comments:

Post a Comment