Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lazzzzzzzzzy.

Yup yup.. Guess Wat?
I'm going to hav a most
BUZY
HAPPY
EXCITED
TIRED
ANOYING
weekdays n weekends
for these 2 whole weeks!!

Get ready for my
hostel's
KC sports day's
Wesak Day's
school's
meeting's
singing competition's
STUFF !!
n I'm really
LAZY
for it ><
ARGHH..
but also quite exciting for it
LOLZ..
Oya..I'm going to take part in
"In-School"(does it mention lik tis?)
singing competiton
haha
and of course..
Its juz for
FUN
^O^
Going with my secondary schoolmate
B4 tis my friend ask me to go
but I'm really dun hav d confidence
(summore tat friend sing well )
But yesterday my classmate asked me to hav fun
So... I decided to go lor~
Hmm..
D competition is at July
so its quite far from now..
n I promised myself I'll practice 1st b4 I go
haha
I nvr take part in a singing competition after primary...
okok
I'll juz hav FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment