Monday, May 4, 2009

Growing Up.


Cant sleep at nite recently...
and I dunno why..

Last nite,I cant sleep again...
So..I toke out all my childhood photos
and enjoy myself in the memory..

When I was a child
I hav a chubby face
Wat they cal now is baby fat..=.=
n I was really FAT
omg..
I cant imagine..

LOLs..

The thinest weight tat I have is 30kg.
when I was 11 years old(slimest?)
LOL...

Time flies like an arrow
when I look at the photo...
Some memory r still in my heart..
Everyone need to grow up..
n HAS to grow up
although we don't wish..
But yet...
there is a child deeply in our heart
there is a photo..
I hug my mum vry hard..
I think I was 3 or 4 yrs old tat time...
But now..
I almost cant remember
when was the last time i hugged her...
n I'm abash on it..
ok
I decided.
I'll go to hug my mum to9 when she come bck from work^^
Mum n Dad ♥~
I LUV U~♥



No comments:

Post a Comment